The software is much the same as it was for the Theron, just this time with the Level 10M naming at the top and the two images of the mouse at the bottom to highlight the keys to change their default functions or apply Macros to them. Across the top you have the five profiles you can set, as of now we are on the first one.
The mouse opens up in Normal mode, and when you click on the Battle mode it displays this message. As it states, in this mode the LEDs flack when the mouse is clicked. In normal mode the box and scroll wheel stay on and the logo pulses.
In the light option tab you see another view of the Level 10M, but this time you can select one of the three sections of LEDs to set. The DPI lights are always red, there is no changing that, but for the other three lit areas, they can be set to any combination of the seven colors on the right side. You can also turn them off entirely, but again the red DPI LEDs stay active.
In the Macros tab, you can add a new Macro, name it, select the key on the mouse it is executed with, and then record the macro that you want to apply. You also can use delayed timing in the Macros to allow for a program to open before the next command is given in the series.
In the performance tab you now can customize the Level 10M to your movements. You can customize the four DPI levels set to the Z key, change the double click speed, the curser speed, and the scroll speed. You can also adjust the Lift Off Distance of the laser and change the Polling Rate.
Since the Level 10M is designed with 128kb of onboard memory, it can not only keep track of the Macros and the Profiles, but you can also keep a stash of profiles for different uses. Then you can swap out this list into the standard five profiles to take with you on the go, so anywhere you are, you have access to all of your customizations, not just the fit and feel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- This tool allows you to use your taskbar on any multi-monitor setup
- Be Quiet! launches its Silent Base 600 chassis with insulation
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'far bigger than anything' CD Projekt Red has made
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio