Inside the Level 10M
Even getting this far is somewhat of a feat in itself. Not only do you have to pull the exposed screws, there are some six or so that are hidden under the feet and the stickers. This shows you though that the mouse is supported with a pair of hubs to allow for the open air design of this mouse.
To peer into the bottom of the Level 10M all I had to do was remove the cover with the logo on it to see what is in there.
In here we can spot the Avago ADNS9800 laser sensor that will be tracking all of your movements from 800 DPI all the way up to 8200 DPI, if you can handle that speed accurately.
This is the same 8-bit microprocessor we saw sitting inside of the Theron. This Sonin chip is still more than capable of delivering the information to the PC without delay over the USB 2.0 signal.
This is where I threw in the towel and realized I may not want to go any further. In order to access the top half, not only do you have to disassemble the worm drive for the camber adjustment, but on the top of the mouse is the spring loaded screw for the height adjustment that requires the use of a set pin. If I couldn't get that back together, I would be done, so I cut my losses.
With the Level 10M now back in one piece, I went ahead and plugged it in to see the default profile offerings. In plug-and-play mode the DPI levels on the right click, the scroll wheel, and the boxed outline on the left click all illuminate with the glow of red LEDs.
Under the mesh that allows for convective cooling, there is a Battle Dragon logo that slowly pulses on and off under the mesh.
Above is one last look at the Level 10M just so you can soak it all in. Keep in mind, there are different colors in the five profiles that are preset, but each profile can be set to a mixture of one of seven colors, the box, the scroll wheel and the logo can all be different colors on the same profile, too.?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20