Inside the Level 10M
Even getting this far is somewhat of a feat in itself. Not only do you have to pull the exposed screws, there are some six or so that are hidden under the feet and the stickers. This shows you though that the mouse is supported with a pair of hubs to allow for the open air design of this mouse.
To peer into the bottom of the Level 10M all I had to do was remove the cover with the logo on it to see what is in there.
In here we can spot the Avago ADNS9800 laser sensor that will be tracking all of your movements from 800 DPI all the way up to 8200 DPI, if you can handle that speed accurately.
This is the same 8-bit microprocessor we saw sitting inside of the Theron. This Sonin chip is still more than capable of delivering the information to the PC without delay over the USB 2.0 signal.
This is where I threw in the towel and realized I may not want to go any further. In order to access the top half, not only do you have to disassemble the worm drive for the camber adjustment, but on the top of the mouse is the spring loaded screw for the height adjustment that requires the use of a set pin. If I couldn't get that back together, I would be done, so I cut my losses.
With the Level 10M now back in one piece, I went ahead and plugged it in to see the default profile offerings. In plug-and-play mode the DPI levels on the right click, the scroll wheel, and the boxed outline on the left click all illuminate with the glow of red LEDs.
Under the mesh that allows for convective cooling, there is a Battle Dragon logo that slowly pulses on and off under the mesh.
Above is one last look at the Level 10M just so you can soak it all in. Keep in mind, there are different colors in the five profiles that are preset, but each profile can be set to a mixture of one of seven colors, the box, the scroll wheel and the logo can all be different colors on the same profile, too.?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- NVIDIA: Just Cause 3 engine 'incompatible with multi-GPU solutions'
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY