Accessories and Documentation
The first thing I saw in the bottom of the box, under the Level 10M, was the carrying bag. The dual compartment bag with the battle dragon logo will draw tight and keep you from scratching the Level 10M when you are traveling.
One side of the pouch is just enough to securely hold the mouse in place. Then you bundle the wiring and slide that into the thinner side, so that not even its own wire will touch it to do any damage.
The silver folder at the top left is what all of this paperwork came inside of. Opening it gives you the driver disc, and the warranty information about the two years this is covered. You also get three post cards that you can send to your closest friends to spread the joy of your purchase.
Inside dense foam for the inner box, surrounded with a clear plastic sleeve is where you will locate the adjustment Allen tool.
The nut on top of the mouse accepts the tool to allow you to lift or lower the heel height of the mouse.
Then if you insert it into the side, you need to look at the arrows to see what direction you are angling the top, as it is reversed to get the angle you want.?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda runs on GTX 745, has FOV slider
- 'La La Land', 'Arrival' lead Oscar nominations
- Xbox boss 'really happy' on Project Scorpio's progress
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Asrock B150M-HDS problem
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017