Accessories and Documentation
The first thing I saw in the bottom of the box, under the Level 10M, was the carrying bag. The dual compartment bag with the battle dragon logo will draw tight and keep you from scratching the Level 10M when you are traveling.
One side of the pouch is just enough to securely hold the mouse in place. Then you bundle the wiring and slide that into the thinner side, so that not even its own wire will touch it to do any damage.
The silver folder at the top left is what all of this paperwork came inside of. Opening it gives you the driver disc, and the warranty information about the two years this is covered. You also get three post cards that you can send to your closest friends to spread the joy of your purchase.
Inside dense foam for the inner box, surrounded with a clear plastic sleeve is where you will locate the adjustment Allen tool.
The nut on top of the mouse accepts the tool to allow you to lift or lower the heel height of the mouse.
Then if you insert it into the side, you need to look at the arrows to see what direction you are angling the top, as it is reversed to get the angle you want.?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications