Accessories and Documentation
The first thing I saw in the bottom of the box, under the Level 10M, was the carrying bag. The dual compartment bag with the battle dragon logo will draw tight and keep you from scratching the Level 10M when you are traveling.
One side of the pouch is just enough to securely hold the mouse in place. Then you bundle the wiring and slide that into the thinner side, so that not even its own wire will touch it to do any damage.
The silver folder at the top left is what all of this paperwork came inside of. Opening it gives you the driver disc, and the warranty information about the two years this is covered. You also get three post cards that you can send to your closest friends to spread the joy of your purchase.
Inside dense foam for the inner box, surrounded with a clear plastic sleeve is where you will locate the adjustment Allen tool.
The nut on top of the mouse accepts the tool to allow you to lift or lower the heel height of the mouse.
Then if you insert it into the side, you need to look at the arrows to see what direction you are angling the top, as it is reversed to get the angle you want.?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design