Tt eSPORTS Level 10M Gaming Mouse
Starting with the left side of the Level 10M you can see the aluminum from the bottom plate wraps up and supports the buttons on this side. The smaller "A" button is set to page forward while the large "B" button is the page back. The Z button allows you do go forward and back to select DPI, and depressing it changes the profiles.
The bottom of the mouse sits suspended above the base with the ability to allow the mouse to take on a pitch or a camber to either the right or the left. The mouse even displays the plus and minus five degrees this mouse can be moved to.
As the metallic colored plastic runs to the top of the heel of the Level 10M, there is a nut that allows for adjustment of the height of this entire plate. This will allow users to find the perfect pitch of the Level 10M to fit your specific gaming style.
The right side offers two buttons this time on the aluminum side plate. The larger "D" button and the smaller "C" button in front of it are the Macro keys.
Moving in a bit closer you can see the second adjustment point of the Level 10M. Here is where you twist the nut to adjust the camber to the right or the left. With the open concept in this design, there still needs to be communication from top to bottom, and doing so in this mouse, there are the pair of bright red cables to carry the signals.
At the front there is a protrusion that sticks out to hold the braided USB cable that has a black tip displaying the Battle Dragon. Behind that, free floating almost, is the front of the mouse with the blunt nosed right click, left click, and scroll wheel in the metallic stripe.
Behind the left click button there is hexagonal openings in the top of the mouse. This is to allow two things. Most importantly, it offers a way to ventilate the underside of your hand to keep it cooler during long use. The second reason is that they hide a cool LED under it.
One solid piece of aluminium is what the Level 10M supports itself with. In the center of it all is the eye of the laser with a pair of stickers covering many of the screws. Around the outside edges, you get a large, wide, front and back foot, and a pair of thin side feet to eliminate drag.
The Level 10M comes with 1.8 meters of black braided cabling that is bound with a Velcro wrap to keep it tidy. The gold plated USB 2.0 connection has a bold coloration and shape that makes it simple to spot on the I/O panel, and even has a cover cap to protect it for when you are on the go.?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software