Tt eSPORTS Level 10M Gaming Mouse
Starting with the left side of the Level 10M you can see the aluminum from the bottom plate wraps up and supports the buttons on this side. The smaller "A" button is set to page forward while the large "B" button is the page back. The Z button allows you do go forward and back to select DPI, and depressing it changes the profiles.
The bottom of the mouse sits suspended above the base with the ability to allow the mouse to take on a pitch or a camber to either the right or the left. The mouse even displays the plus and minus five degrees this mouse can be moved to.
As the metallic colored plastic runs to the top of the heel of the Level 10M, there is a nut that allows for adjustment of the height of this entire plate. This will allow users to find the perfect pitch of the Level 10M to fit your specific gaming style.
The right side offers two buttons this time on the aluminum side plate. The larger "D" button and the smaller "C" button in front of it are the Macro keys.
Moving in a bit closer you can see the second adjustment point of the Level 10M. Here is where you twist the nut to adjust the camber to the right or the left. With the open concept in this design, there still needs to be communication from top to bottom, and doing so in this mouse, there are the pair of bright red cables to carry the signals.
At the front there is a protrusion that sticks out to hold the braided USB cable that has a black tip displaying the Battle Dragon. Behind that, free floating almost, is the front of the mouse with the blunt nosed right click, left click, and scroll wheel in the metallic stripe.
Behind the left click button there is hexagonal openings in the top of the mouse. This is to allow two things. Most importantly, it offers a way to ventilate the underside of your hand to keep it cooler during long use. The second reason is that they hide a cool LED under it.
One solid piece of aluminium is what the Level 10M supports itself with. In the center of it all is the eye of the laser with a pair of stickers covering many of the screws. Around the outside edges, you get a large, wide, front and back foot, and a pair of thin side feet to eliminate drag.
The Level 10M comes with 1.8 meters of black braided cabling that is bound with a Velcro wrap to keep it tidy. The gold plated USB 2.0 connection has a bold coloration and shape that makes it simple to spot on the I/O panel, and even has a cover cap to protect it for when you are on the go.?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now