Part of that cost does go into some really nice packaging. On the outer sleeve, the front has an image of the Level 10M on the left with the caption "Born to Be Seen" above icons of six features found in this mouse.
The right side gives you the back story of what it means to carry the Level 10 naming of a product. It also makes the ties from the chassis from 2009 to this mouse in the present time.
On the back, just under all of the naming and Battle Dragon logo you get the same six features shown here. This time you have large images to go with the explanations to make more sense of it. Then it goes into the mission of the Level 10M and finishes with the Tt eSPORTS address to get more information about the Level 10M.
On the last side of the sleeve the design concept of the Level 10M is told. Here it states that they removed all the walls to bring an awesome product forward that gives each user the best experience aesthetically and functionally.
On the bottom of the inner packaging there is just a bit of information. There is a warning not to look into the laser as well as the Windows 7 readiness sticker.
Cutting a bit of tape at the top and bottom, off came the sleeve exposing this inner packaging. Just to keep it secret as long as possible; there is a seal that needs to be broken to gain access to the mouse inside. Be careful though, the mouse is exposed right under this sticker, so cut lightly.
Finally with the seal broken we are allowed in to see the Level 10M suspended from the back, just there to drool over. They also take the time to print the insides of the doors with hexagonal designs, a statement about it, and the six features of the Level 10M are shown.?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Interview with Boba Fett from ANHSE, an animation mastermind
- Michael Fassbender compares Assassin's Creed movie with The Matrix
- The best-paid CEO in the US is Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance