Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As I covered, the Level 10M comes in black, OD green, white, and red giving users the top three color choices in sports cars along with a military themed one as well, all of which are equally equipped. At the heart of them is the Avago ADNS9800 laser sensor that Thermaltake has set the DPI to start at 800 and tops out at 8200 DPI. Inside of the mouse near this laser sensor you will also find the USB 2.0 Sonin processing chip and a 128kb memory IC so that this mouse is plug-and-play with all of your personal settings on any PC you use.
There are a total of six normal buttons on the mouse with a Macro button and a Z key added to the sides. The base and sides of the Level 10M are comprised of a single piece of this aluminum, while the top is made from colored plastic components. The mouse arrives to your door with a weight of 185 grams and offers no weight adjustment. As for its size, it is a large mouse with a length of 147mm and a width of 67.5mm. The height will vary since that is adjustable, but the lowest setting is 38.8mm in height.
At this point I want to bring up the software to cover what else the Level 10 brings to the table. An elegant design only goes so far, the software and component choices have to carry the burden too. The software will allow you not only to have Macro support along with adjustments of all the normal things like DPI settings and LED colors, but this software allows you to keep 11 Macros, and five custom profiles and a list of others, right in the mouse. There is even a cool feature of an OSD to show you what you are doing with the mouse in real-time. There still is much more to cover than what the specifications chart displays, but I will wait for the images to show exactly what I mean, as I believe they really need the images to complement their descriptions.
I have seen various images of the Level 10M around, but I wasn't sure if they were even available a few weeks ago when I was seeing them. For me personally, I just got my Level 10M this week, so as I looked for the pricing I was quite shocked to see all of the locations currently offering these mice. With all my talk of elegance, BMW and DesignworksUSA, and from what I know of the original Level 10 chassis, pricing isn't going to be cheap. The reality of it is that it isn't really all that expensive to procure yours. On the lower end I see Nextwarehouse.com with the best price of $90.95, all inclusive. If you are a Newegg regular, expect to pay another $4.99 in shipping to get one there.
Now $100 is the top end for gaming mice, but I can assure you, no other mouse in this price range has what the Tt eSPORTS Level 10M delivers to its buyers.?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'xXx 4' is a go, with Vin Diesel to return
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller