Version and / or Patch Used: 1.00.1035BETA
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Replacing Everest in our labs is AIDA64. This new testing suite is from the core development team from Lavalys and continues that tradition. The guys have thrown in better support for multithreaded CPUs as well as full 64 bit support. We use this to test memory and HDDs for now, but may find ourselves opening this up to other areas of the motherboard.
Looking at AIDA64 we again see very strong performance out of the box, but you can see very little difference between the two Extreme Edition CPUs that go a little back and forth with overall performance. It's not until we overclock that we see the new 3970X clearly separate itself from the rest of the pack.
Memory performance lines up just as you'd expect which is behind that of our dual channel based setups which have always ran extremely efficiently. More so than the quad channel ones which you'd think would be the better option. We actually did an article late last year looking at the setups slightly more in-depth.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPUs spotted in the flesh, retail boxes too
- LG officially announces the G6 camera specs
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league