Google's Nexus catalog has just grown by two members in the past couple of weeks, with the introduction of the Nexus 4 smartphone, and the Nexus 10 tablet. Today we're checking out the latest and greatest flagship smartphone from Google.
The search giant has partnered up with LG on this Nexus 4 smartphone, and is the first phone to ship with the latest iteration of Google's mobile OS, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
I'm based in Australia, and was refreshing the Google Play store page every 15 minutes or so on the launch day, November 13, and was lucky enough to score one in the huge buying rush for one. It was only after I had secured a Nexus 4 handset and began reading online that others missed out, that I discovered they sold out in Australia in less than 20 minutes. The Nexus 4 sold out in the UK in 15 minutes, and lasted just 35 minutes in the US.
Google's Nexus 4 is the fourth Nexus-branded smartphone released with the first one manufactured by HTC and dubbed Nexus One. The second and third Nexus smartphones were dubbed Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus, respectively, and were both manufactured by Samsung. LG were chosen as the fourth manufacturer, for the best Nexus yet.
Read on and find out why I think the Nexus 4 is the best smartphone in the world.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league