Pulling out the TES 1350A Sound Level Meter we find ourselves quickly yelling into the top of it to see how loud we can be.
After five minutes of that we get a bit more serious and place the device two CM away from the fan on the card to find the maximum noise level of the card when idle (2D mode) and in load (3D mode).
Noise levels sit in the bottom half of the graph coming in around the 60dB mark which is a very reasonable number.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Metro 2033]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 17 [Temperature Test]
- Page 18 [Sound Test]
- Page 19 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology