Accessory Port Layout and Performance
The left side, from back to front, features the Kensington lock, power port, exhaust, USB 2.0 port, HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports, a mic jack and a headphone jack.
The right side, from back to front, features the Ethernet port, VGA port, one USB 2.0 port, and the CD drive.
HD Tune Pro
Version and / or Patch Used: 5.00
Developer Homepage: http://www.efdsoftware.com
Product Homepage: http://www.hdtune.com
HD Tune is a Hard Disk utility which has the following functions:
Benchmark: measures the performance
Info: shows detailed information
Health: checks the health status by using SMART
Error Scan: scans the surface for errors
HD Tune Pro gives us accurate read, write and access time results and for the last couple of years has been gaining popularity amongst reviewers. It is now considered a must have application for storage device testing.
The Maingear Vybe's USB 2.0 implementation doesn't really offer any surprises. It's in the range of values that can be considered not statistically significant and performs roughly on par with the rest of the systems.
The Maingear pulls in numbers for USB 2.0 write that put it in second place behind the iBUYPOWER Valkyrie.
Moving to USB 3.0, however, the Maingear Vybe moves towards the back of the pack, coming in third out of four systems. It only manages to beat the iBUYPOWER Valkyrie, which performed terribly in the USB 3.0 read test.
For USB 3.0 write performance, the Maingear picks up its game and manages to come in second place behind the GIGABYTE laptop. Both feature nearly the same maximum, but the GIGABYTE system maintains that speed better and pulls out a higher average rate.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' gets officially titled
- Nintendo Switch replaces Wii U on Nintendo homesite
- Mass Effect: Andromeda 10-hour demo coming to EA Access
- Samsung's Note line isn't dead: Note 8 is coming
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Tekken 7 launches on June 2, 2017 in the Americas
- The end of the world awaits in Dark Souls III: The Ringed City
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM