- The Box
As far as the box goes, there isn't too much to say, with a picture of the LCD on the front and a list of specifications on the back it has everything you need to know if you were to go into a shop and look at it. On top of the box is a handle so you can easily move it around, as people who LAN may prefer to box the LCD up during transportation to prevent damage.
- The Package
Being an LCD, there isn't a huge amount within the package. You receive the necessary cables to get the monitor up and running, in this case the power and DVI cable, a simple instruction booklet which a lot of people will find that they toss aside and finally a CD with drivers if you feel you need to install them. The only other item within the package is the DVI to VGA adapter, in the event that you don't have a card with a DVI port you can still use the monitor without a problem.
Some people may wonder why you would spend the extra money to buy the DVI version when you can save a few dollars and purchase the normal VGA version. If you are going to be buying a card with DVI in the near future you would be better off getting the Prophetview 920 DVI as it is more "future proof" then the non-DVI version.
- First Glance
At first glance the monitor looks amazing, Hercules have really gone all out in style when designing this monitor. The black version looks a lot nicer when compared to the blue version. The monitor is very streamline and looks fantastic. People who run an all black setup are going to absolutely love this monitor. Moving around to the back you see a big metal back plate with "Hercules" printed on it. Underneath the back plate is the connections needed to get the LCD up and running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Prophetview 920 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 3 [Features]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 5 [Features Continued and Setup]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 6 [Testing]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design