Hercules is known to most as the creator of some of the more expensive video cards on the market. Although Hercules is more then often pricier then the competition, a lot of people are able to justify the price difference thanks to their attention to detail and high build quality. The last Hercules product we had a chance to look at was the Radeon 9800 Pro and while as far as performance went it wasn't that much quicker then the competition, it was little things like the LED cooler and the blue PCB that get the attention of people.
Not too long ago we saw the release of the 15" Prophetview 720 LCD, and while it looked amazing it was let down by a high price tag and features that could be found on a lot of other standard LCD's for less.
Since Hercules is a company that seems to concentrate on the enthusiast market more then anything else, it was time to upgrade their LCD product from the Prophetview 720 and introduce the new Prophetview 920 (DVI).
Hercules has chosen to upgrade on those features that we missed out on in the Prophetview 720. Such features as DVI have made its way into the latest model. Let's not wait any longer and see what Hercules has done with their latest LCD - the Prophetview 720.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Prophetview 920 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 3 [Features]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 5 [Features Continued and Setup]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 6 [Testing]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017