Hercules is known to most as the creator of some of the more expensive video cards on the market. Although Hercules is more then often pricier then the competition, a lot of people are able to justify the price difference thanks to their attention to detail and high build quality. The last Hercules product we had a chance to look at was the Radeon 9800 Pro and while as far as performance went it wasn't that much quicker then the competition, it was little things like the LED cooler and the blue PCB that get the attention of people.
Not too long ago we saw the release of the 15" Prophetview 720 LCD, and while it looked amazing it was let down by a high price tag and features that could be found on a lot of other standard LCD's for less.
Since Hercules is a company that seems to concentrate on the enthusiast market more then anything else, it was time to upgrade their LCD product from the Prophetview 720 and introduce the new Prophetview 920 (DVI).
Hercules has chosen to upgrade on those features that we missed out on in the Prophetview 720. Such features as DVI have made its way into the latest model. Let's not wait any longer and see what Hercules has done with their latest LCD - the Prophetview 720.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Prophetview 920 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 3 [Features]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 5 [Features Continued and Setup]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 6 [Testing]
- Prophetview 920 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 1060 next week, will fight RX 480
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card