Accessories and Documentation
When I opened the box I found remnants of the tape on this plastic bag, and I could tell where it was taped originally before shipping. It doesn't matter much in the end anyway, as the hardware bag is still intact and it didn't damage the chassis.
Inside of that bag you will find an 8-pin EPS extension cable to make that long run to the top of the GRone. They also send along four wire tie strips, as well as a pair of 4-pin Molex to 3-pin fan power adapters.
The screws come in simple to read labeled bags. The first bag had the PSU, ODD, and oddly only two extra fan screws. The center bag has the stand-offs and motherboard screws, leaving the last bag to contain the screws used for 2.5" drive installation to the trays.
Matching the theme on the chassis, but this time in black and white only, the fold out manual is also included in the bag to guide you through the build and use of the GRone chassis.
Unfolding the manual and taking a few steps back you see a lot is going on. Starting with contents and features, leading into specs and wiring diagrams, this side then moves onto how to put things in the chassis as well as how to get the chassis apart.
On the reverse, the instructions are very simplified as they are translated six times here to cover various markets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game