Accessories and Documentation
When I opened the box I found remnants of the tape on this plastic bag, and I could tell where it was taped originally before shipping. It doesn't matter much in the end anyway, as the hardware bag is still intact and it didn't damage the chassis.
Inside of that bag you will find an 8-pin EPS extension cable to make that long run to the top of the GRone. They also send along four wire tie strips, as well as a pair of 4-pin Molex to 3-pin fan power adapters.
The screws come in simple to read labeled bags. The first bag had the PSU, ODD, and oddly only two extra fan screws. The center bag has the stand-offs and motherboard screws, leaving the last bag to contain the screws used for 2.5" drive installation to the trays.
Matching the theme on the chassis, but this time in black and white only, the fold out manual is also included in the bag to guide you through the build and use of the GRone chassis.
Unfolding the manual and taking a few steps back you see a lot is going on. Starting with contents and features, leading into specs and wiring diagrams, this side then moves onto how to put things in the chassis as well as how to get the chassis apart.
On the reverse, the instructions are very simplified as they are translated six times here to cover various markets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get the latest update for Pokémon GO on Android and iOS
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now