Even while keeping costs down using plain brown cardboard, InWin spices it up a bit with the use multi-color printing; these shows of the chassis guts in white, the front of the GRone in black, and the "GR" of the name in red.
On the right you start with the company name above check boxes for which of the three cases is inside, which is not denoted. Under the perforated handle the rest of the space is used with a full list of specifications.
Now that I look at things, maybe this is the front, maybe it is the back, but besides some geometric designs in black over the white rendering of the inside of the chassis, the only thing that really stands out is the red GR in the GRone name.
The last panel offers icons at the top denoting features like the EZ-swap Dock, the room it has, and its support of water cooling along with a few others. Further down there is also a full list of ten features in the three categories to check out.
To keep this large full-tower chassis safe in transit, InWin employs the use of plastic on the window, a liner to protect the paint and plastic from scratches, and then they used high density foam instead of Styrofoam to give this hefty chassis the needed support it requires.
The packaging works really well, and even though the box was a little wore out from the distance this traveled, the chassis inside is in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers