Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box found tied to the expansion slots you will find these eight slides that will allow you to use the four bay 2.5" drive rack located on the bottom level. You also get 12 wire ties to keep the wiring managed well inside.
Along with what we just saw, you get this to finish off what is found in the box. There are stand-offs and the socket to tighten them, fan screws, long hex head screws that I didn't use, SSD screws for the X-Dock trays, motherboard screws, and the PSU screws.
There wasn't any paperwork, but I contribute that to the rush my sample was in to arrive ahead of the NDA. I almost forgot you also get the motherboard post beep speaker to help diagnose post issues.
I removed the motherboard tray in preparation for the build so I figured I would show it off. The edges are folded to give it strength as well as the indent around the SPU cooler access hole. This will simply slide back into the chassis under the rear I/O and expansion slots that stay in the chassis.
On the left I wanted to show the tab lock system CM offers with the 3.5" drive mounting. Releasing the tab allows the tray to expand, slide the drive in, then squeeze the tray together and lock the drive into place. As for the SSD mounting on the right, you do have to remove a pin and grommet from the side, but then you just use four screws through the bottom to mount it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master HAF XB LAN Box / Open Air Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the HAF XB Chassis]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Night Trap returns, with the FMV game hitting consoles
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family