Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware bag there aren't a whole lot of things to see, so I broke it up so we can get a closer look at it all. Here you have wire management strips that have the hooks on the "Enermax" side of it and the loops on the black side so they easily wind as it attaches to itself. You also get a motherboard speaker in the bag.
The rest of the hardware included with the Hoplite ST is what you see here. Four PSU screws, four long fan screws, five stand-offs, and 18 screws to use with storage drives in those plastic trays of the HDD racks.
The manual included covers the ECA3260 Series and not specifically each individual version of the Hoplite ST. The manual also covers five languages other than English.
Fully unfolded you can see everything the manual has to offer as it is not printed on the other side. They don't cover step by step, but there is enough information to figure out the drive dock in the top, the removable cage, and even reference a wiring guide if you need to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card