The packaging is basic to keep costs down, even as far as to show that this is for the Hoplite series of cases. It shows that there is an ECA3260 Series chassis inside, but you have to look a little farther to see which of the two variations you are holding.
On the right of the packaging it shows that there are four versions of this chassis. I believe the first two on the list are solid door models, while the ECA3261-B I received is the black version with a window.
On the back they show the same exact thing we found on the front. You are going to need to search the web in the store or ask someone to open the box if you want a look at what is inside besides the light blue rendition of the front of the Hoplite ST.
Enermax at least allows you to read about what is contained in the box. This list of specifications should give buyers a good idea if this chassis will at least accommodate your hardware requirements.
To protect the chassis, Enermax puts static cling plastic on the window, and then wraps the entire chassis sin a plastic liner. Once that is all bundled up, the use Styrofoam on the top and bottom to protect the chassis from transit damage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20