The packaging is basic to keep costs down, even as far as to show that this is for the Hoplite series of cases. It shows that there is an ECA3260 Series chassis inside, but you have to look a little farther to see which of the two variations you are holding.
On the right of the packaging it shows that there are four versions of this chassis. I believe the first two on the list are solid door models, while the ECA3261-B I received is the black version with a window.
On the back they show the same exact thing we found on the front. You are going to need to search the web in the store or ask someone to open the box if you want a look at what is inside besides the light blue rendition of the front of the Hoplite ST.
Enermax at least allows you to read about what is contained in the box. This list of specifications should give buyers a good idea if this chassis will at least accommodate your hardware requirements.
To protect the chassis, Enermax puts static cling plastic on the window, and then wraps the entire chassis sin a plastic liner. Once that is all bundled up, the use Styrofoam on the top and bottom to protect the chassis from transit damage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes