The packaging is basic to keep costs down, even as far as to show that this is for the Hoplite series of cases. It shows that there is an ECA3260 Series chassis inside, but you have to look a little farther to see which of the two variations you are holding.
On the right of the packaging it shows that there are four versions of this chassis. I believe the first two on the list are solid door models, while the ECA3261-B I received is the black version with a window.
On the back they show the same exact thing we found on the front. You are going to need to search the web in the store or ask someone to open the box if you want a look at what is inside besides the light blue rendition of the front of the Hoplite ST.
Enermax at least allows you to read about what is contained in the box. This list of specifications should give buyers a good idea if this chassis will at least accommodate your hardware requirements.
To protect the chassis, Enermax puts static cling plastic on the window, and then wraps the entire chassis sin a plastic liner. Once that is all bundled up, the use Styrofoam on the top and bottom to protect the chassis from transit damage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now