Accessories and Documentation
Inside the bag tied to the hard drive bays I pulled out the extra goodies first. Here you get a pair of slides for the third 3.5" bay, a motherboard post speaker, and ten wire zip ties to keep the inside as clean as possible.
To mount everything into the chassis, Cooler Master provides you with this hardware. You get the four clips for that optional fan, four risers and the socket to tighten them with, a handful of screws to mount the 2.5" and 1.8" drives into the adapters, and hex-head screws for the PSU and motherboard mounting.
The manual is a fold out style that is printed in black and white to keep the money for things it needs to be spent on.
Once opened, on this side you get a wising diagram and information about the chassis son the left. On the right side are the terms of the warranty for the Elite 120 Advanced for two years. All of which is covered in many languages.
Flipping the paper over you get to see the specifications list and the included parts list so that you are sure you have everything you need to get this build finished.
The rest of the instructions are rather simple to follow. The text is kept very simple since they have to repeat it so many times, that you really need to rely on the images to get the specifics of how it all works. Either way, I was able to get though this build with no troubles at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand