Accessories and Documentation
Inside the bag tied to the hard drive bays I pulled out the extra goodies first. Here you get a pair of slides for the third 3.5" bay, a motherboard post speaker, and ten wire zip ties to keep the inside as clean as possible.
To mount everything into the chassis, Cooler Master provides you with this hardware. You get the four clips for that optional fan, four risers and the socket to tighten them with, a handful of screws to mount the 2.5" and 1.8" drives into the adapters, and hex-head screws for the PSU and motherboard mounting.
The manual is a fold out style that is printed in black and white to keep the money for things it needs to be spent on.
Once opened, on this side you get a wising diagram and information about the chassis son the left. On the right side are the terms of the warranty for the Elite 120 Advanced for two years. All of which is covered in many languages.
Flipping the paper over you get to see the specifications list and the included parts list so that you are sure you have everything you need to get this build finished.
The rest of the instructions are rather simple to follow. The text is kept very simple since they have to repeat it so many times, that you really need to rely on the images to get the specifics of how it all works. Either way, I was able to get though this build with no troubles at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives