Accessories and Documentation
Inside the bag tied to the hard drive bays I pulled out the extra goodies first. Here you get a pair of slides for the third 3.5" bay, a motherboard post speaker, and ten wire zip ties to keep the inside as clean as possible.
To mount everything into the chassis, Cooler Master provides you with this hardware. You get the four clips for that optional fan, four risers and the socket to tighten them with, a handful of screws to mount the 2.5" and 1.8" drives into the adapters, and hex-head screws for the PSU and motherboard mounting.
The manual is a fold out style that is printed in black and white to keep the money for things it needs to be spent on.
Once opened, on this side you get a wising diagram and information about the chassis son the left. On the right side are the terms of the warranty for the Elite 120 Advanced for two years. All of which is covered in many languages.
Flipping the paper over you get to see the specifications list and the included parts list so that you are sure you have everything you need to get this build finished.
The rest of the instructions are rather simple to follow. The text is kept very simple since they have to repeat it so many times, that you really need to rely on the images to get the specifics of how it all works. Either way, I was able to get though this build with no troubles at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now