As many manufactures do, Cooler Master spends little on the packaging using plain brown cardboard with black printing on it. On the front of the package you can see a rendering of the Elite 120 Advanced inside and three key features included with the chassis. If you were to buy direct from CM and need a PSU to go with it, you can see they offer many options for any level of power needs.
This side I had to remove all of the FedEx paperwork and stickers to show off the name at the top. At the bottom there are the bar codes and packaging information next to where CM states this is a "Mini-ITX case- Elite 120" in ten languages.
On what I am calling the back, Cooler Master takes the left side to display the chassis specifications. On the right, above the LA office information sticker, you will also find regional office information with phone numbers and addresses, just in case you may need them.
The other small end of the packaging matches the opposite end. One thing I do realize without the FedEx sticker in my way is that the language count covered here is 11, not the ten I guessed it should be.
Keeping the Elite 120 Advanced safe during its travels Cooler Master first wraps the case in a plastic liner to keep scuffs and scratches at bay. To keep the chassis centered in the cardboard and to help absorb the major shocks and small drops the chassis will take, thick Styrofoam is used on the sides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse