As many manufactures do, Cooler Master spends little on the packaging using plain brown cardboard with black printing on it. On the front of the package you can see a rendering of the Elite 120 Advanced inside and three key features included with the chassis. If you were to buy direct from CM and need a PSU to go with it, you can see they offer many options for any level of power needs.
This side I had to remove all of the FedEx paperwork and stickers to show off the name at the top. At the bottom there are the bar codes and packaging information next to where CM states this is a "Mini-ITX case- Elite 120" in ten languages.
On what I am calling the back, Cooler Master takes the left side to display the chassis specifications. On the right, above the LA office information sticker, you will also find regional office information with phone numbers and addresses, just in case you may need them.
The other small end of the packaging matches the opposite end. One thing I do realize without the FedEx sticker in my way is that the language count covered here is 11, not the ten I guessed it should be.
Keeping the Elite 120 Advanced safe during its travels Cooler Master first wraps the case in a plastic liner to keep scuffs and scratches at bay. To keep the chassis centered in the cardboard and to help absorb the major shocks and small drops the chassis will take, thick Styrofoam is used on the sides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethsoft teases Fallout 4 DLC and huge Survivor Mode changes
- Qualcomm aims to make smartwatches much better with new chip
- Microsoft to reveal new Windows 10 and Xbox One plans this month
- Rainbow Six Siege update 2.1 now on PC, adds custom dedicated servers
- Only digital pre-orders unlock access to the Hitman beta
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance