Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the cardboard box with all the hardware you will locate a couple of bags. There is a large bag that contained the manual, and a smaller bag, but this is what was floating around. There is a pair of 3-way fan splitters to work with each channel of the fan controller. You also get a pair of grommets for the knock-outs so that the bare steel edge doesn't cut the tubing, and three wire ties.
In the smaller bag you will find six of these seven piles in there. There are risers, PSU support stick on pads, fan screws, PSU screws, motherboard and optical drive screws, SSD screws, and three screws that just fell out of the case as I opened it.
You also get his adapter tray for converting a 5.25" bay to a 3.5" bay for things like a floppy drive or a card reader.
The front of the manual looks just like the front of the box, and to help cut costs here too, the use of black, grey, and white is all you get.
Unfolding it all and laying it out for this image, this side offers a specs list on the left, while the right side offers an exploded view of the chassis and points out all of the features and gives you an idea of how it all works.
When you flip it over is when you get into finer detail. This side shows how to install the drives in the front, how to use the adapter tray, how the fan controller works, and even how to wire it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MEGA GIVEAWAY: AMD Threadripper 16c/32t Upgrade Kit!
- 4K gaming audience is 'too limited' for Nintendo
- AMD EPYC: 64C/128T dual-CPU against Intel 56C/112T CPUs
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs NVIDIA TITAN Xp
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller