Helping to keep the cost down the Evolution Galaxy uses the same box as the other two variations, and stays with the simple black screening on plain brown cardboard. You are offered a look at a bit of the chassis, but the company and chassis name are what is displayed best here.
With the Cougar logo and chassis name starting things off, an image of the chassis here gives you a better idea of what is inside. At the bottom is a statement about what drove Cougar and what they wanted to deliver customers with the Evolution series of cases.
On the back, a list of features tops the panel. The bulk of the panel is taken up with renderings of inside and outside of the chassis as it points out various features, dimensions, and compatibilities.
This last panel offers all of the same information we saw on the opposite side. What is different though is the tag in the bottom right corner that denoted we have the Evolution-W, in white.
Inside of the box, the inner packaging around the chassis consists of a cloth mesh bag used to surround the chassis to keep anything from scratching the white paint. To center and absorb damages the Evolutions come with Styrofoam end caps to do that for them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017