Accessories and Documentation
To start things off I figured I should show the white box that is shipped in the bottom, next to the cooler, that contains all the provided hardware. Also since this is for LGA1155/1156 and LGA2011 only, you get only one back plate for the first two, as 2011 screws right to the socket.
Along with a full sized syringe of the PH-NDC compound, the rest of the hardware consist of two sets of screws for mounting the PH-TC90LS to the boards, and the third bag contains the wire clips, anti-vibration pads, and the push clips for the fan holes.
The 92mm fan is powered with a 4-pin PWM connection and has a very short lead on it. As for the fan frame, as you look around it, you can see the large holes the clips go in so that you can use the bent wires to mount it.
Just in case you need to replace yours, and to verify there wasn't any typo's on the website, you can see we are given a PH-F90TS fan to cool this low profile cooler. To help keep it low, this 92mm fan, blades, ring, and all are all only 15mm tall.
The instructions are a one side thing. As you can see when they are unfolded, I have the German and English instructions to mount the cooler shown here.
When you flip over the instruction sheets you can see that we now have Italian and Spanish directions. No matter the language, the instructions are easy to follow, and if you can't read, the images will get you through it. Then again if you couldn't read you wouldn't understand this anyways.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Phanteks PH-TC90LS Low Profile CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives