Accessories and Documentation
To start things off I figured I should show the white box that is shipped in the bottom, next to the cooler, that contains all the provided hardware. Also since this is for LGA1155/1156 and LGA2011 only, you get only one back plate for the first two, as 2011 screws right to the socket.
Along with a full sized syringe of the PH-NDC compound, the rest of the hardware consist of two sets of screws for mounting the PH-TC90LS to the boards, and the third bag contains the wire clips, anti-vibration pads, and the push clips for the fan holes.
The 92mm fan is powered with a 4-pin PWM connection and has a very short lead on it. As for the fan frame, as you look around it, you can see the large holes the clips go in so that you can use the bent wires to mount it.
Just in case you need to replace yours, and to verify there wasn't any typo's on the website, you can see we are given a PH-F90TS fan to cool this low profile cooler. To help keep it low, this 92mm fan, blades, ring, and all are all only 15mm tall.
The instructions are a one side thing. As you can see when they are unfolded, I have the German and English instructions to mount the cooler shown here.
When you flip over the instruction sheets you can see that we now have Italian and Spanish directions. No matter the language, the instructions are easy to follow, and if you can't read, the images will get you through it. Then again if you couldn't read you wouldn't understand this anyways.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Phanteks PH-TC90LS Low Profile CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients
- Technology and Innovation Key to Cost Reduction and Capital Efficiency as Companies Strive to Meet Future Energy Demand, IHS Says
- Patriot Introduces 128GB Compact USB Flash Drives for Optimal Portable Storage Solutions