As we just mentioned there is plenty of room on the inside of the case which makes installation of devices a breeze. The hard drive cage can also be removed which makes it easier to install. Other items like the temperature probe take absolutely no effort to install since you can really place it anywhere you like. One good position may be on top of your hard drive, all you need to do is simply place the probe on top and place a bit of sticky tape over the top to prevent it from moving.
Motherboard installation is a breeze since you simply place it on top of the screws on the back plate and grab the screws labeled motherboard and proceed to screw it in. The pack of screws make installation so much easier as when it comes to installing a 5.25" drive you simply grab the labeled screws needed and install it. Most cases come with screws but you find yourself spreading them across the table trying to find the particular one to screw in one item, then you have to find another type for a different piece of hardware.
A case aimed at silence can only be tested one way and that is with your ears. We processed to install an Epox nForce 2 motherboard, Athlon XP processor with stock cooler and a Gigabyte Radeon 9800 Pro. The northbridge fan on the motherboard along with the processor cooler and the video card cooler all help to produce a decent amount of noise. When it comes to building a case you either don't mind the noise or you want none at all and these components teamed up with the fans that come with the case would help your average case push a few decibels.
Once everything was plugged in we proceeded to turn the case on, we instantly wondered if it was in fact turned on or not. It wasn't until we saw a picture on the screen that we knew the computer was on - quite honestly. The case does exactly what it's supposed to do and exceptionally well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card