The Inside Continued
- Temperature Probe
As stated, the front of case has an LCD display to show you the temperature of the case. Inside you find the temperature probe that the LCD gets its reading from.
The temperature probe can be placed anywhere inside your case, some people may choose to get the temperature of their hard drives or maybe around the northbridge/CPU area. Thanks to it being so thin you shouldn't run into any troubles when trying to place it somewhere for an accurate reading.
- Silicon Coating
Silicon coating is used throughout the case to help prevent the transfer of noise. The silicon is able to absorb noise and this teamed up with such other items as the absorption pads used on the power supply the case is truly capable of being completely silent.
- Absorption Pads
The inside of the case is totally covered in pads to help absorb even more sound. With most cases the noise would bounce off the top, bottom and side due to there being absolutely no absorption. On the X-21, you can clearly see the absorption pads professionally installed through out the case include the top, bottom and both side panels.
The particular pads used through out the case use 2 layers; one layer is used to absorb the sound which helps initially quiet it down, while the other layer helps to prevent the noise from traveling outside the case. In the event that some noise does come out of the case the dampeners should help reduces the noise level so you wouldn't hear much at all.
- Plenty of room
Although the case isn't that big, you find that there is plenty of room on the inside to make working on it easy. Thanks to the 10 drive bays included, you shouldn't have any trouble fitting in all your devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 has 21 million users, eSports mode coming
- Capcom misses sales targets for its major games
- Accept your Fate in our 'Fast & Furious' giveaway
- Battlegrounds creator doesn't consider himself a gamer
- EA: AR is 'more interesting', VR isn't ready just yet
- Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo Review
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers