A computer case is something that everyone should have - while some enthusiasts may go through a transition with no case, eventually you find yourself back in one. Over the last couple of years a lot has happened in the casing market. It all started with a simple decision like a beige midi tower or a beige full tower, from there we saw the introduction of mini towers, then the more expensive aluminum cases hit the market and from there we had colors to choose from and now we have the choice of cases with windows and what not.
Recently something that has become important to people is the noise factor of their computers. In the past, one of the only items that use to make a decent amount of noise was the processor cooler. We are now finding other items within people's cases which are quite loud. It may be the extra cooling that you have on the inside or your video card cooler may be slightly louder then the norm, but no matter what, there is now more and more items affecting the volume of our cases in the upward direction.
The X-21 Trinity case from GMC has just hit the Australian shores and is aimed to please one particular sense .your hearing. Inside the case we find a lot of items that are designed to help reduce the overall noise of your computer which we will go into deal slightly later on.
If you didn't hear your case before chances are you do now so let's get into it and see how we can reduce the noise of that beastie computer of yours.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD