Version and / or Patch Used: 3.0 Technical Preview
Developer Homepage: http://crystalmark.info
Product Homepage: http://crystalmark.info/software/CrystalDiskMark/index-e.html
CrystalDiskMark is a disk benchmark software that allows us to benchmark 4K and 4K queue depths with accuracy.
* Sequential reads/writes
* Random 4KB/512KB reads/writes
* Text copy
* Change dialog design
* internationalization (i18n)
Note: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0 Technical Preview was used for these tests since it offers the ability to measure native command queuing at 4 and 32.
In CDM we're looking at 4K and native command queuing performance. The Neutron GTX 480GB 4K performance is very close to what we recorded on OCZ's Vertex 4 (Indilinx Modified Marvell) and Vertex 3 (SandForce SF-2281). Neutron GTX scales very well when the commands are stacked, up to 122MB/s at QD4 and 369MB/s at QD32.
The LSI SandForce SF-2281/2282 drives in 480GB or 512GB capacity size produce low 4K write numbers. At the bottom of the chart we have the OCZ Vertex 3 480GB and you can see the low 4K write speeds, the lowest on our list of large capacity drives. The Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB with a LAMD controller produces more than 5x the 4K write performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Corsair Neutron Series GTX 480GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - BootRacer]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - DiskBench]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Power Testing]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017