The LUA comes in packaging that screams ROCCAT with the all black box and the angled right side, no one else makes a box quite like this. Around a large image of the LUA in the center, they cover the tri-button design, the 2000 DPI maximum, the lighting, and the side grips. At the bottom they go a bit further and cover the amount of steps to the DPI button, the ambidextrous shape, and the advanced driver used to aid the LUA.
The right side of the box is angled as you could see from the front. It also has the ROCCAT name and logo embossed in the cardboard and offers the name of the mouse along with the website address.
On the back you see the LUA with the shape, grips, DPI button, and soft-touch surface all being pointed out for you above a list of six features. The bottom half consists of these same features relisted in nine other languages to cover their market.
The bottom of the box tells you where to find your serial number and that you should register that with ROCCAT to become a part of ROCCAT WORLD. It also lists the OS requirements in fine print at the very bottom, on the right.
The left side of the box offers images of the LUA from three different angles pointing out the arctic blue logo under the last image. This panel then goes on to offer the package contents, the tech specs, and the system requirements for the LUA.
Even the top of the box has information to look at. Along with a side view of the LUA, you also get four features listed by icons to inform you why you should purchase this mouse.
Inside of the box you will find the LUA completely secured in a sandwich of plastic. There is a black piece that the mouse sits on and give the box most of its support. To keep the mouse in one place there is a clear layer of plastic used that has been form fit to the mouse and cable, and the underlying black plastic.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT LUA 3-button Optical Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the ROCCAT LUA]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [ROCCAT Sense High Precision Gaming Pad]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015