The packaging is very straight forward and easy to see and figure out what is inside. If the large text on the left didn't give it away, one look at the keyboard on the right and you can see the two main features; the extra-large print and the LED backlighting.
Even if these are stacked on the shelf you can see on the thin side that they again offer all the information you really need. Covering the print on the keys, the LED system, it is Windows ready, has a three year warranty, and uses USB for connectivity.
Even with much less space on the sides of the box, AZiO makes sure to put in everything they could fit, including an image of the keyboard.
On the back is where you will see all the KB505U has to offer in images and in text. On the left are images of the keyboard while lit in each of the three colors next to the wall of text covering the features and specifications. On the right is a rendering of the keyboard to show you every key offered and give you an idea of the scale of the printing used on the keys and what abbreviations are used.
Inside of the box the KB505U is shipped inside of a plastic liner to keep the keyboard from rubbing against the box. The front edge of the box is thickened to allow for the USB cable to be bundled and secured there, also helping to keep the keyboard from sliding left to right in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [AZiO KB505U Large Print 3 Color Backlit Keyboard]
- Page 5 [AZiO KB505U Keyboard Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS