Since I am a self taught typist, there was a time where I spent a lot of time looking at the keys to get my messages out onto the web, but as with anything, the more time you put into it, the easier it gets. Another challenge that I found then was being able to see the keyboard if the room wasn't lit enough for me to see the painted on letters on each of the key caps. To solve this kind of issue you have two options. Turn a light on in the room, or the more obvious choice so you don't lose the ambiance is to obtain a backlit keyboard. The last issue that even more recently I have run into is that even when I can see the keyboard, after a night out with some friends and a few drinks, the keys start to blur together, and having a keyboard with larger lettering on it would definitely solve my issue, and for those that don't partake in drinking, it will certainly reduce eye strain trying to discern the smaller labeled keys on the market.
AZiO, the company we just looked at the Levetron Mech5 keyboard from, has also delivered me another keyboard to look at that solves the issues I just described. In their own statement in an overview of the keyboard we are going to look at today that (paraphrasing here) the extra large print on the keys will reduce eye strain and promote productivity. It also offers red, blue, or purple backlighting, quick access hot keys, and multimedia keys to deliver you the "ideal productivity keyboard". The first two claims are easy to see how large print and backlighting can help users of this board, but I plan to really test out if this board is "ideal" for not just being productive, but using this keyboard more long term.
With a touch of style in the design, contrasting between textured surfaces and skinny piano black ones, offering an easy to see 104 key layout with LED backlighting, the Large Print 3 Color backlit keyboard or KB505U is AZiO's solution to make you more productive so that when working at the PC you spend less time actually working, leaving you more time to game with your friends or go out and enjoy nature.
What makes the AZiO KB505U even more appealing is the very affordable price point that makes it an easy choice for you and not over the top as a gift idea either.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [AZiO KB505U Large Print 3 Color Backlit Keyboard]
- Page 5 [AZiO KB505U Keyboard Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines