Cooler Master package the product in a red and black packaging that is open at the top and front to allow you to see the black Skorpion included in the box.
The right side of the packaging gives you a list of six features of the mouse bungee with four images covering the weighted base, the ease of disassembly, the flexibility of the cable mount, and the anti-shift feet at the bottom of the three legs.
On the back you get the name and Skorpion name with the scorpion as the "I" that was on the front. This time it is followed by lists of five features in eight languages.
The left side panel offers a look at the Skorpion with the same four features in images from the other side pointed out. You also get the name and stylized name along with the introduction to the product that you will also find on their website.
The bottom of the packaging is where Cooler Master chose to show in 21 languages that this is a "Mouse bungee - Skorpion" and at the bottom in red text, CM urges you to look at the Recon mouse and QuickFire Pro keyboard to go along with this.
The inner packaging consists of three sides of plastic. The one on the bottom keeps the Skorpion angled for presentation, where both sides help to lock the legs in place and give the box some structure to take any drops that may happen before the product inside is even touched.
Under the red cardboard piece you will find a bit of information inside of what could be considered a quick start guide, but the device is very easy to use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [CM Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017