Before this product arrived at my door I had given little thought to using any sort of wire tending device for my mouse. I have seen the various versions of this basic concept, but since I have used large desks for years, wires tend to have room to lie around, and not causing me too much issue. There was a time however when I was on a smaller desk, and I can remember buying a new mouse and being excited to use it. Shredding the box open to get the mouse on the desk, I didn't take any time to re-bend the wiring; I just plugged it in and started up my favorite game. After a bit of moving around and changing games to use the mouse in more aspects, I did find the cabling, as it bends, would get hooked on the back of the desk, and sometimes the weight of the cord would even try to take my mouse off the back on occasion.
This new device from Cooler Master will not only rid you of those sort of issues, there is the fact that this weighted cord tender will also act as a line of defense of accidentally dropping the mouse on the floor off the front of the desk, or even worse, yanking out the USB cord as the weight of the mouse yanks on the cable.
While a large rock placed on a cable may do the same thing (just kidding), the device we are about to see offers a unique styling that lends to its name, and this device is able to be broken down into smaller components very easily so that you can transport this along with your mouse and keyboard when at a LAN or a buddies house.
Cooler Master, well more specifically the CM Storm line has delivered the Skorpion mouse bungee system for us to have a look into and see if the features and benefits are there to be had. I for one really don't know what to expect up front, as I have never used such a device, but the Skorpion, just looking at it, I like the design and would have no issues with it on my desk.
Let's see if the Skorpion delivers on what is supposed to do and see if the features and the Skorpion are worth purchasing to help keep you mouse on point in the heat of a battle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [CM Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines