Thanks to the release of the Intel Canterwood and Springdale chipsets memory has become a huge part of the computer industry again. Memory is one of those products where demand can be high one day and low the next. While we are currently in high demand for it, companies all over the world are producing faster memory.
Recently in our Dual Channel DDR-400 roundup we saw the latest in memory modules battle it out for top spot. Two brands really shined in our article, one being Crucial and the other being Kingmax. Both modules did exceptionally well yet our particular Crucial modules were able to outshine the Kingmax product when it came to overclocking.
Kingmax have been in the memory game a long time, 10 years to be exact and have created quite a good name for themselves. People may remember back when we were using SDRAM, Kingmax were the first company to release PC-150 to the market, thanks to its success we saw other companies like Mushkin then follow.
Kingmax have decided to go out on a limb and release a memory module that isn't aimed at the average user and instead that little overclocker that is inside of all us - something Kingmax have never really gambled with before now. Some people will go out big and purchase expensive memory modules who want to get the absolute best performance out of their system but if you're only a regular overclocker or new to the game you may be better off with something a bit cheaper. These particular PC-3500 or DDR433 modules are going to be perfect for a lot of people who have just moved over to the Canterwood/Springdale chipset and want to up their FSB a little bit and get a little extra performance out of their systems - just like we all want.
Thanks to Ken from Kingmax Australia we are the first website to have a look at these new modules. Let's check them out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Fatal1ty Gaming K4- can't get BIOS to update
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent