In the computer community, ECS are known as the other PCChips, making affordable boards for OEM users rather than the overclockers.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) was established in May 1987, during a rapid growth period of the world's information industry. Headquartered in Taiwan, ECS has operations in North America, Europe, and Pacific Rim. During the first decade, ECS focused its total resources into the research, development, and production of its main product, mainboards, the heart of the computer and has carved a definite niche for itself. Through its diligence and perseverance, ELITEGROUP has been recognized as one of the major mainboard companies for value systems. ECS haven't been made very many AMD K7 solutions. ECS's first K7 solution was the K7ASA. This board was a Slot A board based on the AMD 751 Northbridge and AMD 756 Southbridge. ECS skipped the entire Slot A/KX133 stage and the Socket A/KT133 stage. ECS's first Socket A platform comes in the form of the K7VZA which we are reviewing today.
Supports AMD Athlon 700 ~ 1.2Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1Ghz ~ 1.4Ghz @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600 ~ 850Mhz @ 200Mhz FSB
Reserves support for Future AMD Athlon/Duron CPU @ 200/266Mhz FSB
VIA KT133A Chipset
VIA VT8363A Northbridge AGPset
VIA VT82C686B Southbridge
Alpha EV6 Communication Bus
1 AGP 2x 4x
VIA VT1611A AC'97 Software Audio Codec
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via optional expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports (Audio out front, Line in, Microphone)
1 Midi/game Port
FSB Adjustable in BIOS
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis