In the computer community, ECS are known as the other PCChips, making affordable boards for OEM users rather than the overclockers.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) was established in May 1987, during a rapid growth period of the world's information industry. Headquartered in Taiwan, ECS has operations in North America, Europe, and Pacific Rim. During the first decade, ECS focused its total resources into the research, development, and production of its main product, mainboards, the heart of the computer and has carved a definite niche for itself. Through its diligence and perseverance, ELITEGROUP has been recognized as one of the major mainboard companies for value systems. ECS haven't been made very many AMD K7 solutions. ECS's first K7 solution was the K7ASA. This board was a Slot A board based on the AMD 751 Northbridge and AMD 756 Southbridge. ECS skipped the entire Slot A/KX133 stage and the Socket A/KT133 stage. ECS's first Socket A platform comes in the form of the K7VZA which we are reviewing today.
Supports AMD Athlon 700 ~ 1.2Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1Ghz ~ 1.4Ghz @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600 ~ 850Mhz @ 200Mhz FSB
Reserves support for Future AMD Athlon/Duron CPU @ 200/266Mhz FSB
VIA KT133A Chipset
VIA VT8363A Northbridge AGPset
VIA VT82C686B Southbridge
Alpha EV6 Communication Bus
1 AGP 2x 4x
VIA VT1611A AC'97 Software Audio Codec
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via optional expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports (Audio out front, Line in, Microphone)
1 Midi/game Port
FSB Adjustable in BIOS
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Your daily WTF: Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 is a real game
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015