Comay Venus Pro 3 240GB SSD
On the outside the Venus Pro 3 looks like just about any other 2.5" form factor, 9.5mm z-height SSD with a brushed aluminum case and a silk screened logo on the front.
The back has a couple of stickers, one that gives the specifications and features of the drive. The other sticker has the model name and the serial number.
All of the mounting points are located where they should be.
The SATA power and data connectors are also where they should be. You won't run into any issues installing this drive in your notebook or desktop with an adapter bracket (not included). It is too big for your ultrabook.
If you think I was rushing through everything above to get to something, you are correct. This is what I want to talk about, the actual PCB of the Venus Pro 3. Here you can see the exposed copper of the PCB where all of the screw positions are. In these places, the aluminum case contacts the copper and heat gets transferred to the case. It's a nice feature and one that we rarely see.
On this side we get to see the CapXX capacitor and some of the power regulation circuits. There are 16 Intel 25nm NAND flash chips in total, eight on each side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99