The Heligon Series HE01 comes in a plain brown box with black screening done over it to show bits of the cooler around the six features listed under the cooler naming. It states the HE01 has unbelievable cooling power, and with a 300W TDP and a 171 CFM fan, I bet that is an honest claim.
On the right side, you have to lay the packaging sideways to read it, but it states in nine languages that if you need information or support to visit the addresses listed.
The back of the packaging offers the same header we saw on the front, but this time there is a look head long into the cooler with the fan showing through from the middle of the cooler.
The last side of the packaging offers the same specifications chart we went over on the last page. This gives buyers the chance to be sure that the cooler works with most boards and should cover all the aspects one needs to see if the cooler is a fit on their chassis.
Opening the box you will immediately find the manual sitting atop the dense foam surrounding the cooler with a slim hardware box packed in the end closest to you to take up the extra room and offers the base of the cooler something to rest on in transit.
Removing the unit from the box and also removing all of the foam, you find the HE01 is wrapped in plastic and has a thick cardboard box between the towers to keep the cooler aligned and reduce the size of the packaging. Inside of this box you will find the 140mm fan that is shipped with the HE01.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SilverStone SST-HE01 Twin Tower CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- Verizon reportedly buying Yahoo for $5 billion
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio