Once the keyboard is connected you then throw in the disc and install the software. Once installed and opened you are greeted with this page. On the most basic level, to the right are basic instructions for creating profiles, creating Macros, or selecting any of the keys to reassign a new function to each and every key.
Once you click on the "default Profile" button a sub-menu pops up and allows you to name and start various profiles to apply to the buttons on the left edge of the Mech5. While you can only set so many of the keys at any one time, the amount of profiles you want to set it limited only by your creativity and storage space on your hard drive. Just click on new and name the profile, make it active, or load one of the various profiles you save back into use.
Pressing the Macro Settings button at the bottom brings up this menu. At the top window you name the Macro that you want to create. The bottom window is where the recording of the Macro as you use it as well as the ability for time delays.
Most keyboards need third party software to offer this sort of functionality. On top of unlimited Macros and Profiles you also have the ability to reassign every single key in the Mech5 layout. Just click on a key and highlight it blue as the D2 key now is, and this window pops up to allow you to set anything from another keys functionality on to macros.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [AZiO Levetron Mech5 Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [AZiO Levetron Mech5 Gaming Keyboard Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation Continued]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Wireless VR headset patent for iPhone awarded to Apple
- Valve: 'no special exemptions' for No Man's Sky refunds
- Creators talk 'Stranger Things' second season
- Save big on training for tech's hottest coding languages
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 with all DLC on sale for $15
- Giveaway: Free get WinX MediaTrans for iOS 10 update backup
- Computer crashes and freezes
- Who wants to try reviewing?
- Who wants to try reviewing?
- PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- LG Electronics announces the world's largest UltraWide gaming monitors
- Acer announces world's first curved screen notebook
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters