Accessories and Documentation Continued
Still key side down you can now see the hinge folds over and exposes the track and white plastic ball that surrounds the segmented track at the top of the keyboard. The ball seen here is what will keep the D-pad in place as it is spring loaded and will settle in the gaps in the track.
The manual on the left I am going to be getting into more detail about soon enough, but the contents found on the CD will have to wait for the next page of the review.
Opening the manual you are again told of the specifications and features. At this point AZiO dove right in and starts with an eight point check list to get acquainted with the Levetron Mech5.
AZiO then takes you through the setup and connectivity of the Mech5. This includes how to install both the D-pad and the numeric key pad. It then goes on to cover that both USB connections must be made, shows the volume knob, and shows the back of the mech5 has two USB ports around back.
I like that the instructions also cover a full description of the software and how to manipulate it. These two pages cover the Macros on the left and the individual key settings on the right.
The last couple of images goes into the more advanced Macro settings and how to use and set them and ends with support and warranty information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [AZiO Levetron Mech5 Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [AZiO Levetron Mech5 Gaming Keyboard Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation Continued]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition