Accessories and Documentation
Starting off the hardware that comes with the MK-26 is what you see here. There is a syringe of PK-3 and a Prolimatech sticker at the top. In the bag on the left there are ten little heat dissipation plates you can use, and the black nickel spring loaded thumbscrews.
This group of four smaller packets contains the natural spring loaded thumbscrews and nylon washers, a base plate adapter piece for video cards with a bare die. There are two sets of legs for the Omni-Mount system, and that leaves the top plate and dense foam rubber isolation pads.
There are 12 memory heat sinks provided, one of which is very slim to fit under the heat pipes of the MK-26 on some video cards. The longer heat sinks on the right are for the power delivery chips on the end of the video card. If these two strips aren't enough to cover it, this is where the smaller heat dissipation plates come into use.
The short end of the MK-26 uses the fan clips on the left to mount a fan, while the longer side uses the fan clips on the right to hold the fan onto its fins. There is also a Y-splitter to power two fans at once from the GPU fan header, but it does warn not to overload it.
The instructions come on three separate sheets that are only printed on one side. The first of which is a multi-lingual parts check list to make certain you have all the parts before you rip off the stock cooler and find this out mid assembly.
Page two starts with the cooler off the video card, and a bit on how to prep it for the heat sinks you need to apply to the video card next. It shows the list of which video cards use which mounting legs, and then of course you can apply the cooler to the video card.
The last page shows you how to use the adapter plate for video cards like my HIS Radeon HD 7950. It then goes on to show how to apply the spacer material and mounting of the top plate. At the end it shows to plug in the adapter and how to mount a couple of fans to the MK-26.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Prolimatech MK-26 Multi-VGA Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 8 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20