Accessories and Documentation
On the left there are two clips that will allow you to use the Maelstrom out of the box. These will clamp on three quarter inch tubing without issue, and will of course compress a bit smaller for thinner diameters as well.
On the right you get another bag, but this time there is a set of four mounting screws to connect the nickel plated steel supports to the chassis. The other pair of screws I really had no use for, nor could I find their purpose.
The instructions or the guide is very well written. Of course you can only see the front page with the checklist of the various versions of the Maelstrom reservoir and what is included with each kit. Further into the guide you find black and white images and description to get this unit out of the box and into your loop in no time at all really.
Of course the nine inches of wiring and the Molex connection to power the thermal sensor and the LCD screen are mandatory to connect. The longer bunch of wiring with the 3-pin fan connection on one end, and the UV LED on the other, is optional and requires a bit of superglue to mount it, so be sure it is where you want it long term if you do plan on using it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017