Accessories and Documentation
On the left there are two clips that will allow you to use the Maelstrom out of the box. These will clamp on three quarter inch tubing without issue, and will of course compress a bit smaller for thinner diameters as well.
On the right you get another bag, but this time there is a set of four mounting screws to connect the nickel plated steel supports to the chassis. The other pair of screws I really had no use for, nor could I find their purpose.
The instructions or the guide is very well written. Of course you can only see the front page with the checklist of the various versions of the Maelstrom reservoir and what is included with each kit. Further into the guide you find black and white images and description to get this unit out of the box and into your loop in no time at all really.
Of course the nine inches of wiring and the Molex connection to power the thermal sensor and the LCD screen are mandatory to connect. The longer bunch of wiring with the 3-pin fan connection on one end, and the UV LED on the other, is optional and requires a bit of superglue to mount it, so be sure it is where you want it long term if you do plan on using it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software