You will see that the Maelstrom ships in a pretty non-descript, flat black, cardboard box for transportation. The only thing to note really is all found on the one panel.
First of course is the product label. This says that this is the Maelstrom, a 5.25" dual bay reservoir. It then continues to tell you what you should expect to see in the box, like the reservoir, the temperature controller, UV LED, screws, half inch fittings, clamps, and the guide.
The second thing I like to see on water cooling components is a tamper-proof sticker. This shows you that since this left the factory, no one has gotten inside of the box and caused any malicious damage that you can't yet see.
After I cut the sticker and opened the box I found the paperwork, and a couple of hardware bags packed on top of the Maelstrom.
As an added layer of protection, the Maelstrom is shipped in an envelope of bubble wrap. While not as durable as something like high density foam, the unit arrived in great shape with no scratches to the face or the Acetal parts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPU combo with Corsair AIO cooler on Amazon
- Samsung's Galaxy S8+ sports huge 6.2-inch display
- Samsung's new Exynos 9 chip: 4K 120FPS camera tech
- The latest photos and details on AMD Radeon Vega
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood