I had already opened RealTemp and seen what it was displaying for the "at idle" temperatures, but I also wanted a second opinion. AIDA64 shows the exact same numbers where the CPU is 57 degrees at rest. You can also see it shows we are pulling 8W currently to power the CPU.
I wanted to really stress the CPU, and I was planning on grabbing a quick image and one with higher temperatures later on to show how long it takes to get that warm. What I found was that the temperature immediately shot to the 67 degrees you see here, and never went any higher.
I also went with GPU-Z to see what the HD4000 was doing inside of the tiny little box, and you can see that even with 25 degree ambient temperatures, the GPU is just slightly cooler than the CPU at 53 degrees at idle just displaying the desktop and these windows.
I ran Unigine to see what the HD4000 is capable of. Without tessellation running I made sure we were on DX11 and let the app run. After a few passes and with 16 FPS maximum, the GPU reached 70 degrees with an average load of only 55% to the GPU. While I am able to play some Valve titles and obviously flash based games, trying to play something like Battlefield 3 on here isn't going to happen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Giada i53 Mini PC]
- Page 5 [Inside the Giada i53 Mini PC]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [At the Desktop Level]
- Page 8 [Thermal Testing]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Suicide Squad' creator blasts film critics
- Three new Xbox One S deals for release week
- New Battlefield series interface launches on PS4
- WhatsApp to share user data with Facebook
- Domino's Pizza begins testing drone delivery
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller