The packaging for the Giada i53 is bright and lively showing what looks like a father and his son happily placed over an image of the included mini PC. On the left there is also a basic list of features with branding and other features shown in the five square logos at the bottom.
The side is just as lively, but oddly there is a man with a briefcase walking down some stairs. Maybe this is to show that he is on his way home from work to enjoy using his i53, I'm not truly sure.
The back panel is a repeat of the front, but without the short list of features and specifications.
The last panel is also slightly similar to the opposing side, but here we have a very specific list of specifications to what is actually included in this Giada i53. It covers the CPU, the color of the i53, amount of memory, HDD capacity, what wireless devices it has, and if the unit comes with a remote control.
Inside of the main box you will find two thin boxes. The pink accented box contains the i53, while the grey accented box contains all of the accessories you will need to get hooked up, minus the keyboard, mouse, and monitor of course.
The i53 mini PC is shipped snugly inside of some high density foam, and also has a plastic bag it is put into to keep that shiny plastic exterior and designs from getting damaged in transit.
As for the hardware and goodies inside of the other box, most are separately wrapped in plastic or put into zip closed bags. There is nothing to keep the hardware still, and it does sort of roam around the box in transit. Nothing came damaged though, so this is good enough to get the job done.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Giada i53 Mini PC]
- Page 5 [Inside the Giada i53 Mini PC]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [At the Desktop Level]
- Page 8 [Thermal Testing]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' gets officially titled
- Nintendo Switch replaces Wii U on Nintendo homesite
- Mass Effect: Andromeda 10-hour demo coming to EA Access
- Samsung's Note line isn't dead: Note 8 is coming
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Tekken 7 launches on June 2, 2017 in the Americas
- The end of the world awaits in Dark Souls III: The Ringed City
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM