The packaging for the Giada i53 is bright and lively showing what looks like a father and his son happily placed over an image of the included mini PC. On the left there is also a basic list of features with branding and other features shown in the five square logos at the bottom.
The side is just as lively, but oddly there is a man with a briefcase walking down some stairs. Maybe this is to show that he is on his way home from work to enjoy using his i53, I'm not truly sure.
The back panel is a repeat of the front, but without the short list of features and specifications.
The last panel is also slightly similar to the opposing side, but here we have a very specific list of specifications to what is actually included in this Giada i53. It covers the CPU, the color of the i53, amount of memory, HDD capacity, what wireless devices it has, and if the unit comes with a remote control.
Inside of the main box you will find two thin boxes. The pink accented box contains the i53, while the grey accented box contains all of the accessories you will need to get hooked up, minus the keyboard, mouse, and monitor of course.
The i53 mini PC is shipped snugly inside of some high density foam, and also has a plastic bag it is put into to keep that shiny plastic exterior and designs from getting damaged in transit.
As for the hardware and goodies inside of the other box, most are separately wrapped in plastic or put into zip closed bags. There is nothing to keep the hardware still, and it does sort of roam around the box in transit. Nothing came damaged though, so this is good enough to get the job done.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Giada i53 Mini PC]
- Page 5 [Inside the Giada i53 Mini PC]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [At the Desktop Level]
- Page 8 [Thermal Testing]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 Neo sketched by Foxconn worker
- You can now stream your Overwatch matches to Facebook
- Creative teams with Twitch on level up race in WoW
- Nintendo NX prototype was a tablet and docking station
- CD Projekt RED now worth over $1 billion
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop