Accessories and Documentation
The cardboard box that was shipped in the hard drive bays was held into place with a pair of slides that can also be used to install a hard drive. Now we can see what is in the box.
Inside of the box you get another eight slides. This means we are fine to fill five of the seven slots, six if you are using the adapter tray, but what about the other bay? It would have been nice to get enough to use all of the hard drive bays.
You also get ten wire tie straps, a chassis door lock, a socket to aid in the standoff installation and a motherboard speaker.
There are six ODD screws, eight long fan screws for the front of the case and ten M3 screws in the top row. On the bottom there are 14 hex-head screws to use for the motherboard and PSU mounting, and nine standoffs/risers finish off what was in that box.
With this little tray you are able to install one 2.5" drive through the bottom of it on bottom side of this. With the rails on the top, you can install another on this side for a total of two 2.5" drives on this one tray.
The front of the installation guide is pretty nondescript. It just has Cooler Master on it and locations for points of contact. On the right there are mentions of all of the covered languages, but that is it.
Most of the technical information like wire diagrams and parts lists are on the other side of this, but I unfolded it to show you what you are given. You get good illustrations and that helps, because covering so many languages doesn't allow a lot of room for detailed instructions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD