Two things are apparent as soon as you see this box. First, as with any Storm product, we get the black, red and white theme. Second, as the Scout name signifies, Cooler Master sticks with the military action images to go behind the chassis image to spice things up a bit.
The red slashes carry over to the next panel and you see there isn't much offered here. Just an image of the Storm Scout 2 a sticker with vital part number and bar codes, and that this is a mid-tower case in around 20 languages.
Around back we see that the box took a good hit in transit, but we will soon see if that means anything. Other than that there are three images of the chassis with 14 features being shown. At the bottom only six are chosen to list in the multi-lingual section.
Under the FedEx stickers is the Scout 2 name followed by the list of specifications that the stickers didn't cover, thankfully. As with all the cases there is the sticker to denote if a PSU is included and as you can see by the lack of markings, we do not have a PSU in ours, yet.
It seems Cooler Master was a step up on the packaging, as the dent I saw on the side was absorbed by the Styrofoam running down the front of the chassis. If this were a typical pack job, the foam would have been at the top and bottom, and I am pretty sure that hit would have caused some damage. As for this sample, the plastic liner, Styrofoam, and the cardboard were plenty to deliver me a perfect looking sample of the Scout 2.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives