Accessories and Documentation
In that black box of hardware found in the HDD bays you get this as part of what is included. You are given an adapter for the 5.25" drives for a card reader, solid plugs to replace the water cooling grommets and an 8-pin EPS extension cable.
You are also given five tie straps, four thumbscrews and a set of standoffs on the left. In the middle are four fan screws, bay adapter screws, PSU screws and HDD screws. On the right you are given screws for mounting SSDs in the HDD trays and the motherboard screws.
This is the 5.25" to 3.5" adapter that Nanoxia sends in the lowest of the ODD bays. The large holes on the outside allow you to pass the screwdriver through to mount the device, then with either the tool-free clips or screws to secure the adapter into the bays.
To mount the 3.5" drives you need the screws with the threads cut at the end of a blank stud. This will allow the blank part to ride in the rubber grommets and also make sure you don't over tighten them. The four small holes drilled into the steel are what you would use for 2.5" drive mounting.
This full set of instructions with color photography to help you along has got to be the most detailed set of instructions to come with any case that I can recall.
The manual starts with an introduction, gives the specifications, offers an easy to follow accessories guide, goes into the features, and even explains about the noise absorbing measures taken in the DS1.
Now the first half of the thick manual is in German, but in the English section you can see that they cover every little detail about how the DS1 works. Great images always help, but the long detailed text will answer any questions that the images may bring.
They even go as far as to show how all of the options work, even explaining a bit about the fan control wiring, optional fan placement, and even how to work the I/O panel if pressing on the raised marker on the top of it doesn't come to you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect