Nanoxia's Deep Silence 1 comes in an eye attracting package. The bands of gold and black over the mechanical drawings gives the DS1 chassis image a great contrast to play against. On the right it shows the 12 possible HDD configurations, the Air Chimney, that you should have low temperatures, the easy to get to front fans, the fact that the DS1 can house a dual 120mm radiator in the front, and that is has been sound proofed.
We see the same gold and black top on this side, but this time there are four charts in different languages covering the specifications of the DS1 inside the box. It also denotes the version of the chassis - I have the black version.
Nine windows on the back cover features found in and around the DS1. They cover the fan controls, the three installed fans, how a radiator will fit, the HDD trays, the modular system of the cages, the tool-less latches on the ODD bays, front I/O, the dust filter on the bottom, and all of the wire management options inside the DS1.
On the last side of the exterior packaging, we see the exact same thing we found on the panel opposite this. Just the specs lists and the version of the chassis are found here.
The box was in really good shape so as expected the DS1 itself too arrived in good shape. As for what protects it on the inside, you are given Styrofoam end caps at the top and bottom, a plastic liner to keep scratches at bay, as well as some plastic stuck to the front of the case to protect the brushed finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- ZOTAC has your back with GTX 1070-powered VR GO backpack
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards