Nanoxia's Deep Silence 1 comes in an eye attracting package. The bands of gold and black over the mechanical drawings gives the DS1 chassis image a great contrast to play against. On the right it shows the 12 possible HDD configurations, the Air Chimney, that you should have low temperatures, the easy to get to front fans, the fact that the DS1 can house a dual 120mm radiator in the front, and that is has been sound proofed.
We see the same gold and black top on this side, but this time there are four charts in different languages covering the specifications of the DS1 inside the box. It also denotes the version of the chassis - I have the black version.
Nine windows on the back cover features found in and around the DS1. They cover the fan controls, the three installed fans, how a radiator will fit, the HDD trays, the modular system of the cages, the tool-less latches on the ODD bays, front I/O, the dust filter on the bottom, and all of the wire management options inside the DS1.
On the last side of the exterior packaging, we see the exact same thing we found on the panel opposite this. Just the specs lists and the version of the chassis are found here.
The box was in really good shape so as expected the DS1 itself too arrived in good shape. As for what protects it on the inside, you are given Styrofoam end caps at the top and bottom, a plastic liner to keep scratches at bay, as well as some plastic stuck to the front of the case to protect the brushed finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Alien: Isolation 2 isn't happening after all
- Call of Duty WWII features Nazi Zombies story co-op mode
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Stardock: Switch doesn't really need third-party games
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter