For those of you, who don't have the access to the news blasts, or like I, am deep into what is offered in the realm of cooling products, Nanoxia may not be a company you are too familiar with. I knew off the top of my head that they are a German manufacturing company, and I thought all they did was fans and fan accessories. Going to their website to dig up a bit of history on them, I was right; there were first and foremost a fan manufacturer that started in 2006 with the intent to make fans of the highest standard. Since those days, they still do pretty much the same thing offering PWM fan controllers, FX-Evo and Deep Silence fans, and some rubber fan screws to keep fins from vibrating against any chassis on the market.
It turns out Nanoxia is stepping into new markets and widening what they will soon offer. This is the first, and currently the only chassis that Nanoxia has developed. With a serious attention to details in its cooling solutions, I have high expectations for what they are bringing forth with this first attempt into the enclosure game. In the most general of terms, this new product offers silence, even the Deep Silence chassis series naming implies this. It also offers quite a bit in the feature set, and to me is stunningly simple to look at. Just from the information available on their website, I am impressed with this offering, even before I had the chassis in my hands.
Today we are going to be looking at the Deep Silence Series DS1 mid-tower chassis from Nanoxia. There were a few news blasts about this chassis, but if you blinked, you likely missed it. Now that the NDA is lifted as of today, it is very likely you are going to see this chassis everywhere. I have to say it may very well remind you of a certain chassis from Fractal Design, even so, I do feel Nanoxia is starting off on the right foot here.
Delivering a chassis with silence in mind has been done of course, but not exactly like this. The uniqueness of the design, the feature set, and the customizability is going to leave this chassis at the front of the pack when you need to look for a new mid-tower chassis that will do just about anything you ask of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015