Processor(s): Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz "C" (Supplied by Altech Computers)
Video card(s): PowerColor Radeon 9800 Pro (Supplied by Altech Computers)
Memory: 2 X 256 Corsair XMS PC3200 (Supplied by Altech Computers)
Hard Disk(s): Seagate 80GB 7200RPM
Operating System Used: Windows XP Professional SP1
Drivers Used: ATi Catalyst 3.4
Software Used: SiSoft Sandra MAX 3, 3DMark 03, 3DMark 01, Comanche 4, Unreal Tournament 2003, Quake 3, PC Mark 2002, Code Creatures and Jedi Knight 2
We have chosen to include the same tests as used with our PT800 review. The lower resolution was chosen as the main benchmark as it stresses the motherboard chipset and memory instead of the video card, for this reason the AGP bus is removed as a bottle neck.
We also chose to run some of the tests in higher resolutions so people would know what kind of real world performance would be expected when gaming.
SiSoft Sandra Max 3
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) Max 3 is a synthetic windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
Both motherboards are very close to each other with a very small amount separating them.
As soon as we turn off the optimization we see the DFI motherboard sneak ahead.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 3 [Retail Package]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 4 [Motherboard Features]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 5 [Motherboard Features Continued]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 6 [Test Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- DFI LANPARTY Pro 875 - Page 15 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4