Jedi Knight II
Jedi Knight II, Jedi Outcast is a newly released OpenGL game that many have been waiting for. It has much improved graphics over its predecessor. It fully supports advanced shaders, as well as very high texture resolutions and effects. There is one demo included in the multi-player section that is good for benchmarking use. The demo file used is VIA's new map concentrating on processor performance.
- 640 X 480 @ 32bit
The PT800 again pulls ahead of the I865 and you will notice that it is only a very small lead as we have seen across all our benchmarks.
- 1280 X 1024 @ 32bit
In our final test we see the I875 take the win with a very small .2 FPS lead on the I865 and a small 2.1 FPS lead on the PT800.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 1 [Introduction]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 2 [Pentium 4's newest companion and Key Features]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 3 [PT800 / VT8237 in Detail]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 4 [V RAID - Windows Tool Software]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 5 [V RAID - SATA RAID Comparison]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 6 [Reference PT800 Photos]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 7 [Test Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 15 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- VIA PT800 Chipset - Page 16 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20