Pulling out the TES 1350A Sound Level Meter we find ourselves quickly yelling into the top of it to see how loud we can be.
After five minutes of that we get a bit more serious and place the device two CM away from the fan on the card to find the maximum noise level of the card when idle (2D mode) and in load (3D mode).
Noise was one area that we thought the Inno3D GTX 680 iChill Black Series Accelero Hybrid 4GB might fail in due to the fact we're dealing with two fans, one on the radiator and a second on the video card itself.
Looking above, though, you can see it's not an issue as the numbers show that it runs very quiet. When you consider the amount of power that it puts out as well, it's really quite amazing how cool and quiet this video card runs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse